FW: HYB: Plicata-luminata seedling

  • Subject: FW: HYB: Plicata-luminata seedling
  • From: "fjmjedwards" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:59:42 -0700

 Hello, Everyone

I’m back!  I hope I was missed. J  We finally got high speed internet which necessitated a change of e-mail address.  Getting my accounts changed has taken two months.  I have been able to receive Iris-Photos messages but not to send.

I have missed seedling pictures lately, so here is one of mine.  Some like to see the parents.  The parents of 72-73 J are Lovely Dawn X Lip Service.  I think it would be called a Plicata-Luminata.  It had a beautiful luminata sibling in shades of pink, lavender and gold, but it was too weak to survive.  The other dozen of this cross were not pretty enough for me to keep.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group