Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !

  • Subject: Re: HYB pictures of ALL my 2005 crosses !
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:33:04 +0100

Yes, Griff,  i was very excited, when they opened, to see that Jazzamatazz had really improved Brighteye's shape. They should be rebloom carriers, so i hope i'll get something out of them soon!
But there are other very good crosses there, especially from the year later: Cry Baby, What Again and Forever Blue have given me loads of things than now have to be crossed, so i get rebloom...!
Fingers crossed!
Hope it gives ideas to others to cross for medians!