Labels: Bumper Sticker Paper for Labels Maybe

  • Subject: Labels: Bumper Sticker Paper for Labels Maybe
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:29:15 -0700

I had a thought:  I made some bumper stickers w this paper just on a regular ink jet.  Sprayed it w UV clear and it has not faded at all in the years I've had it on my car.

Never thought about it might be a way to do labels until all this discussion on labels lately. The paper is plastic coated, and w the extra coat of UV clear it has really lasted and backing is certainly correct kind of glue that works on metal or plastic.

Bumper Sticker Paper for Labels Maybe (2

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image