Good Thing
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

I've loved this iris for the past 2 years. New in my garden in 2008, it's been worth keeping. Too bad it doesn't bloom in time for our iris show!

Adam~

<x-tad-bigger>GOOD THING

(Richard Ernst, R. 2001). Sdlg. QJF162-4-3-8. TB, 37" (94 cm), ML.
S. golden copper; style arms copper gold, crests yellow gold; F. white with gold shoulders, broad yellow band; beards yellow gold; ruffled. Fruit of Maroon X MF169-23F-2: (F169-23F, Rainbow Goddess sib, x Spring Tidings). Cooley 2001.</x-tad-bigger>

JPEG image

Good Thing