Re: Re: Where have all the images gone
  • Subject: Re: Re: Where have all the images gone
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:24:56 -0800

Have you finished putting in all the photos AIS Slides and Digital Programs shared with you?  Did I remember to send you the Bee Warburtons digitals?
Janet Smith

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com> wrote:

I don't know, Bob. Maybe the first phase of uploading everything folks
have on hand is over, need some way to easily identify which photos are
needed, to go hunt for them?

Just a guess.

Seems like most of the photos I see on FB (iris lovers, reblooming) are
seedling pictures, not what you are asking for.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7