Re: Re: Where have all the images gone
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Where have all the images gone
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:37:37 -0500

Hey John!  You're missing out on the newest and possibly most useful Iris Tool!

go to www.wiki.irises.org and check out the New Iris Encyclopedia!  (Also known as a "wiki")

You can search for almost all the irises ever registered, and a lot of them have a photo to go with the description.  :-)

It's been handy!

Adam~