[PHOTO] TB: HIST: Unknown Iris | Sun, 16 Jul 2000 07:43:31" />

[PHOTO] TB: HIST: Unknown Iris

Can anyone give me a clue as to what iris this might be?

This iris appeared in my flower bed 3 years ago.  I had never seen it
before nor can I find a description that fits it.  It is of medium height
and the coloring of the standards are slightly lighter - almost white than
shown in the photo.  This would be an older iris.

I know the names and descriptions (not perfect)  of all the iris I've had
so perhaps I can match this to something I know I should have.

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK     Zone 6/7

Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the rescue.

JPEG image