Re: Stepping Out

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Stepping Out
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:17:00 -0500

Thanks Harold!  This is the 3rd time I've bought "Stepping Out"!  gadzooks!
This is the last of the one's I've bought locally.  Most of the ones I've
bought from catalogues over the last 5 years have bloomed true.

Anyone have an idea what this fake Stepping Out might be?  Otherwise, I'll
just name it myself.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3