[PHOTO] Re: Another hybrid seedling | Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:58:43" />

[PHOTO] Re: Another hybrid seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Another hybrid seedling
  • From: Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:58:44 -0500

We were at the Hensler's house for some wonderful hospitality on a hot Washington
day this past Wednesday.  This gorgeous beauty had just peaked, but to our delight,
there were several other iris still a'bloomin' in spite of their Texas-like heat,
and no, we didn't bring it to them; we brought it back to Texas with us!

Any of you who get to be in the Spokane area should really make the time to go up to
their lovely place and enjoy their wonderful garden.  They have a myriad of other
wonderful plants besides iris to show off practically any time of the year.

We certainly enjoyed the tour.

Thanx Christy.

Jelcy and Conrad

Hensler wrote:

> Not in the best soil and in an area that doesn't get much water. ChristySkip &
> Christy Hensler
> Newport, WA
> http://www.povn.com/rock/

Will You Find True Love?