[PHOTO] Re: Another hybrid seedling | Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:28:46" />

[PHOTO] Re: Another hybrid seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Another hybrid seedling
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 06:04:18 -0700

Welcome back Jelcy!
Wish you'd had the time to visit a bit longer but glad to see you made it home safely. :-)
A sister to the dark purple hybrid is still going strong despite the heat. This photo was taken about a week ago (before 17C started wearing so many tags from crosses that I couldn't hide them in the photo.).
Temperatures are predicted to fall back into the 70s but still no rain in sight.
Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA