Re: Another hybrid seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Another hybrid seedling
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:26:25 -0400

Wow, Christy, this is wonderful!  Please refresh my memory...what cross is this?

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, Zone 6

Welcome back Jelcy!

Wish you'd had the time to visit a bit longer but glad to see you made it home safely. :-)

A sister to the dark purple hybrid is still going strong despite the heat. This photo was taken about a week ago (before 17C started wearing so many tags from crosses that I couldn't hide them in the photo.).

Temperatures are predicted to fall back into the 70s but still no rain in sight.

Christy
Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA