  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] IRIS PHOTOS:OT:humor
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:30:35 -0700

Your humor would be very funny BUT it almost sounded like my iris bed!!!!
Gnawing so far, I have not had to do.  Thank goodness!!   Really, last week
we did have someone living in the iris rows,  he left behind his pants!!!!!!
My dad has walnuts right by my iris.  When my day watered his walnuts the
poor man got washed out!!   He had a nice shady spot between the rows thanks
to the weeds until that happened.   An iris lover he was not because he
showed no Mercy to my iris as he stomped on them getting out.  My iris
Habit, will tell you that this is an honest to goodness true story as Habit
still has the guys shoe prints on it,  along a few other iris.   My God
watch out for you and your neighbors as the firefighters try to get those
fires out.   Bonnie in Ca.