Re: OT ???

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT ???
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:37:00 -0700

That is very sweet of you Dennis to say, but really mine is bad!!!
I must say that we had a wonderful bloom season this past Spring, maybe now
it is the weeds turn.  I  am 5'2 and some of the weeds aare taller then I
am.  It is so very stupid because I know what to spray but it always seems
like when I am ready the wind is blowing.  My rest time is over, back to
work.    Keep the ice-tea handy!!   Bonnie