Re: last man standing

I like it, but irises that bloom in the summer melt here at 113 F.
Francelle Edwards   Glendale,  AZ
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] last man standing

We (George and I) are working on rimmed rebloomers and SAs.  This one is reblooming and it's pattern caught me by surprise.  Didn't expect such a defined rim.  The cross is (Prince George x Flight Commander) X (World Premier x High Point).  Grows tall and is well branched and budded, even in the hot summer months.  Kind of interesting to me, or is that just my personal bias?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!