Sandy Mohr

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Sandy Mohr
  • From: "betsy92624" betsy881@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:27:39 -0000

Colleen:
     I found Sandy Dandy in the registrations but decided that even
if mine was misnamed it couldn't be Sandy Dandy.  Most everything
with a "Mohr" is a quarterbred.  Thanks for trying!

Donald:
     Thanks for the info.  I was undecided whether to put it in our
local Sale, but now will keep it another year to see the bloom.  I
have 3 fans with 2 more increase coming, so far.  I'll be happy to
share with you when I divide the clump next year if you still want
it.  So far it hasn't rotted even though we are still getting rain
almost every day and many of the AB's are not happy at all!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM