Re: SDB: Just A Croc pics

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SDB: Just A Croc pics
  • From: "irischap" irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:37:17 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Sterling Okase <sterling_o@y...>
wrote:
> Here is a pic of what I grow as Just A Croc and a
> closeup of the leaves.
>
> Can someone tell me if this looks like Just a Croc?
> From other photos I have seen of Just A Croc, I think
> I have the right thing except that my leaves are all
> variegated.
>
> Sorry about the big size.
>
> Sterling
> Seattle, WA. USA Zone 8

 http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

The flower looks like JAC to me.
How is the increase on your plant? Do the increases also have variagation?
Sometiomes I get this sort of thing and the plant will gradually
disapear seeming to be some sort of disease. The quality of the flower
 sugests this possibility. Give it a bit of extra watering and watch
it closely and perhaps you can get it to continue. In any cae it is
not the standard JAC.

Chuck Chapman

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM