Re: Newbie

Betty,

I just don't know if I could purchase another...not!!  Never too many Iris'.  I am planning to go to the rhizome sale if at all possible with my "wish list" in hand.  : )

I was actually at the Louisville Iris Socieities show and it was wonderful.  I'm hoping to actullay show there next year.  I'm planning to join the club but just haven't gotten to it yet but I certainly will.

Oh, I am ALL to curious to try hybridizing.  I tried to polinate a few flowers this spring but couldn't seem to get what appeared to be pollen.  I just need to learn a bit more before getting to serious with that but I know I will in time as I love that sort of stuff.  I'd love to visit a hybridizer and learn more.

Thanks so much for the info and I'll look back through the archives as time allows to see what I can find.

Thanks,

Rob

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here