Re: TB: Steam Heat - pink plic ID

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: TB: Steam Heat - pink plic ID
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 19:56:52 -0400

Char, it reminds me a lot of STEAM HEAT (that's SOONER SERENADE on the

<This (pink plicata) iris was sent to me as Black Grape but I cannot
seem to find a description or
                   verify it. The red to the lower right is Can Can Red.
Several iris from that particular source a few
                   years ago seem to have been mislabeled. Thanks for
any help.

                   Char Randall
                   Melba, Idaho>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8