{Disarmed} Help matching photos to names !

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Help matching photos to names !
  • From: Beth Adams badams007@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:55:41 -0700 (PDT)

Can you help match these photos to variety names ?  I bought almost all the plants in this section of my garden from Schreiners

OK - I had a labeling disaster this past winter.  I have attached photos of 6 varieties I do not have the names for (and one comparing the colors).

The names which should match these plants are:

Last Hurrah
Mer Du Sud
Midnight Revelry
Blue Velvet
Midnight Caller
and one lost name :-(

The comparison shot shows the following plants starting from the upper left and moving right:

4
2
small whitish one is Blackbeard
5 is against the beam
3 in front of that
6 - closest on righthand side of photo

I sure hope you can help !

Beth Adams, Upstate NY

Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33767&stime=1152065157

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg