{Disarmed} Re: Help matching photos to names !

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Help matching photos to names !
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 23:45:39 EDT

    I really like my Brother's Label Maker. It makes beautiful black letters on white tape that will not fade or chip off the metal markers. But I also make maps as my dogs tend to dig up my plants occasionally and move my plants.
    Annette in Kentucky
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33776&stime=1152330517