Re: TB: Sacred Harp

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Sacred Harp
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:09:43 -0400

Yes, it was.  Phil sent two rhizomes, I put one in a pot of dirty
perlite, the other in the ground.  Neither looked terrific.

<However>, they both lived, which means it will probably do well most
places.  Offspring have been average strength.

Usually not a whole lot of difference in my growing conditions between
first year bloom and subsequent years.  Sometimes, but not often.
Bigger differences here depending on season (late freezes, drought,

<Thanks Linda!  Was that a maiden bloom?>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links