{Disarmed} Re: Pod

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Pod
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 05:40:03 -0700

Thanks Deb.
----- Original Message -----
From: Deb Petrie
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Pod

OOpps! Sorry, I should have been more accurate. It isn't the yahoo profile that needs to be changed it is your group membership.  First go to the group home page on Yahoo. Click edit membership at the top of the page. At the bottom of that page that opens you will see "message preferences". Choose either the new format or traditional. Traditional is the one that gets rid of those ads.
Hope this is helps Francesca.
Deb, SW MB