Re: Just opened this morning

  • Subject: Re: Just opened this morning
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

Vicki,

Very nice - clean and classic.

Jan in Chatsworth

Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net> wrote:
Here is a picture of our seedling AH48L14 which bloomed in early May.  This is what I would call a periodic bloomer and we have only one stalk out of 16 rhizomes planted last summer. This May all 16 bloomed.  A side rhizome matured and put up a stalk. This is an IB and the color is a little more pronounced than this pic shows. Even though I have taken the photo shortly after 7 am, the sun is extremely bright.
Vicki

Building a website is a piece of cake.

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News