Re: Just opened this morning

  • Subject: Re: Just opened this morning
  • From: "Ann Conway" <amconway@telusplanet.net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:08:53 -0600

Very nice! I like the form and color!
----- Original Message -----
From: Vicki
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:34 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Just opened this morning

Here is a picture of our seedling AH48L14 which bloomed in early May.  This is what I would call a periodic bloomer and we have only one stalk out of 16 rhizomes planted last summer. This May all 16 bloomed.  A side rhizome matured and put up a stalk. This is an IB and the color is a little more pronounced than this pic shows. Even though I have taken the photo shortly after 7 am, the sun is extremely bright.

Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true