Re: Re: HYB seed pods

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB seed pods
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:06:12 +0200

Hi John

Yes i did, and it worked, but it's not California here, and my problem  was the lack of room inside!
They had to get protected from the frost here, and it became a nightmare, the living space had become a haven for endangered irises, and we had become guests in our own house!
I've promised never to do it again!

It was the first year and i was so eager to have seedlings, but now, there were  enough surprises waiting for me in the spring ( 1000!, and 2500 next year!!! ) , i just follow Father Nature's rhythm.
I only use the fridge for bear and white wine, and let the seeds spend the winter freezing their skins off in they little pots!

Cheers!

Loïc