Re: NOID TB

  • Subject: Re: NOID TB
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:36:45 -0500

It look like Walter Moores Gold Reprise to me. GR blooms very early here in Texas but it has never rebloomed. That's not unusual for me.

loic tasquier wrote:

Hello everyone!

This is the the second year in a row that this iris reblooms.
It seems to be so reliable that I've decided to use it.
But i have a little NOID problem...!

It was sold to me as Borderline, but, as you can see on the picture, the standards are not white, and there isn't any lighter rim on the falls.
To top it all, it is much taller than a BB, in fact this one is a TB, even if it's flowers are  not very big.

I would be delighted if it were properly identified so the children that might come out of it would have a proper identification !

I guess it won't be easy, there are many yellow rebloomers.
It's muck brighter than Sunny Disposition, a bit like Harvest of Memories with smaller flowers.

Hope you can help!

Loïc

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News