  • Subject: Re: NOID TB
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:50:44 +0200

Hello Sylvain
Had it been Spirit of Memphis, i wouldn't have asked for help...!
(I know this one well, I had so much last year i had to throw a lot on the compost heap.)
Spirit of Memphis' falls are darker that my NOID and the stripes more precise
The size of the flower is about the same.
I sent a picture of S of M 7 hours ago, but it seems to be stuck somewhere in  cyberspace.
Thanks for the suggestion, i know it's a difficult challenge!
But we might be lucky!
Had it been