Re: HYB: 05-49-01

  • Subject: Re: HYB: 05-49-01
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 02:02:26 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@...>
wrote:
Funny you should mention Outlook. I brain spasmed on that idea
myself only to find that I had no e'mail account set up in Outlook.
I tried to set one up but I couldn't sort all my POPS from my moms so
my computer threw a hissy fit and decided that opening Outlook at all
was an illegal operation. One of these days I'll be home when the
ISP's techs are still availiable and have that straightened out.

I may just be too lazy or too cheap to look into other software...but
we'll see.

Christian

> Yes..there are several free programs you can use....one is Picasa
from Google which I use occasionally but I find it easier to just use
Outlook to send pics....easy to resize from small, med. and large or
the original size (big). I usually use medium. Yahoo has or will have
done away with their Yahoo Photos which was a snap to use but they
offer Flickr now....I think it is free but don't know.

> Ellen Gallagher, NH
>
> Ann Conway <amconway@...> wrote:
> I'm really liking your irises. I'd very much like to
see larger pictures. Have you considered a photobucket page
(www.photobucket.com)? It's a great way to display pictures-free and
not irritating like Kodak. Also easy to like to if you want to show
the images on web pages or blogs. Displays the /image address for you
to cut and paste into your pages. Utterly easy to link too! (I know
this because I tried several before I found one that was both free
and didn't piss me off. No problems displaying images of 600X600 and
probably larger.....
> Ann

Yahoo! FareChase.

> ---------------------------------