Re: CULT: agouti

  • Subject: Re: CULT: agouti
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 02:05:35 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Jan Lauritzen
<janicelauritzen@...> wrote:

Well, it's a good thing too, that imposter is taking up valuable real

That's the best shot I have of the trait-it's tricky to get the light
and the focus just right. If memory serves some of the cvs that
didn't bloom this year have more interesting banding, but I didn't
have a camera then.

> Christian - that is a great shot of the striped beard.
> Jan in Chatsworth
> christian foster <flatnflashy@...> wrote:
> beard from TUGS THE HEARTSTRINGS imposter.
> Christian
> ---------------------------------
> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on
Yahoo! TV.
> ---------------------------------
web links.

Yahoo! News