HYB:05-119-10 resend

  • Subject: HYB:05-119-10 resend
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:37:48 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, hopefully this is a better size shot than the one previously posted.
I just noticed that I have a really good style shot of this one.
I also noticed that there is some interesting orange-ness happening on the hafts which I don't remember noticing.
That dart of electric blue at the end of the beard looks really interesting on the beard shot but the beard shot original got resized and now it's fuzzy or something.
. o O (snigger, fuzzy... beard.... snort)

Yahoo! News

Sexual Health

Get important

sex health news