Re: HYB:05-119-10 resend

Beautiful! Just look at those colors! I knew I needed to see a bigger picture of this and it was definately worth waiting for!
Ann
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 8:37 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB:05-119-10 resend

Ok, hopefully this is a better size shot than the one previously posted.

I just noticed that I have a really good style shot of this one.

I also noticed that there is some interesting orange-ness happening on the hafts which I don't remember noticing.

That dart of electric blue at the end of the beard looks really interesting on the beard shot but the beard shot original got resized and now it's fuzzy or something.

. o O (snigger, fuzzy... beard.... snort)

Christian

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News

Get it all here