Cult: PAIS Marking Iris (2)c

  • Subject: Cult: PAIS Marking Iris (2)c
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 20:32:23 -0700

Hi Yall,
Thought you might enjoy something different.
Our marking party for our sale including horses.  Only in the Wild West.
We were through by lunch really, but hung around anyway. The horses really enjoyed it I think. One kept nipping me.
PAIS Marking Iris (2)
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image