PHOTO: pretty AB sdlg

  • Subject: PHOTO: pretty AB sdlg
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:57:55 EDT

Hello all.....

    Here are 3 photos of one of my prettiest arilbred seedlings to have had maiden bloom this year.  Its virtues are that it is very hardy, has great substance, is pollen fertile, has a great orange beard, maintains its color for 5 days, and it has 6 blooms per stalk (that many blooms being unusual for an arilbred).  It is OGB (1/2 aril blood).  This is one I'm planning to introduce.

Elm

First day bloom, not fully open yet:

First day bloom.....late afternoon:

Second day of bloom in all its glory: