HYB: Pod results

  • Subject: HYB: Pod results
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:58:59 -0700 (PDT)

This is the pod that contained the darkest seeds.  It was the third cross attempted this season.

Cross date: May 9, 09 (two weeks behind normal first cross date)
Harvest date:  July 2, 09
Pod age: 54 days

Parentage: 05-086-1 X Tugs the Heartstrings.

You may, or may not remember that seedling.  It was one of the red ones that I posted during 08 bloom season (May).  Quite an intriguing cross actually, glad to have seeds.

Another notation on this pod is that these seeds all have a hook.  I've seen it before, not sure if it's significant.

If Linda et al are reporting brown water after the first few days of rinsing seeds...

JPEG image

JPEG image