Re: Re: HYB TB Photo: SLY FOX x CELESTE correction

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB TB Photo: SLY FOX x CELESTE correction
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:18:50 -0700

Hi Linda,
'Sly Fox' is a pure white and will easily throw yellows (I've used SF in other crosses in the past and have gotten a majority of yellows from it). Lady Celesta is a very pale blue. I don't think I suspect different pollen parents so much, ......as much as I DO wonder where that yellow spot and/or wide honey ringed pattern comes from on the yellow sibling. Any thoughts?
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
I've been busy shading my irises from this 107-109 degree heat we've been having. After the rains.....comes the hot sun and the wet soil begins to boil and cause rot. <sigh>