RE: Re: HYB TB Photo: SLY FOX x CELESTE correction

  • Subject: RE: Re: HYB TB Photo: SLY FOX x CELESTE correction
  • From: David Jewell <d_jewell@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:42:01 -0400

I would have to say that the statments about gentics and what should or should not apear seem somewhat nieve.  While yellow cross yellow have a higher chance of producing yellow there are no guidelines to say it must produce yellow.  If there were very simple formulas for these things then everyone would have the perfect iris of the perfect color and form that we are always looking for.

Genetics be it human or plants are always a crap shoot and can recess backwards many generations or even make a step forward.