Re: MTB: Summer bloom CRICKET SONG
  • Subject: Re: MTB: Summer bloom CRICKET SONG
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:25:51 -0400

Tom and all.

When it is planted close to a wall, the night time min temperature is higher then it is in garden. thus the plant gets  the minimum temperatures it needs to set flower bud earlier  then if located elsewhere.

Also  plant will mature faster  (because of higher average temperataures) then elsewhere.

Of course this will not happen if the problems were in having too high a min temperature at night.

Check my article in last AIS bulletin for more details.

Chuck Chapman