Re: Re: Re: MTB: Summer bloom CRICKET SONG
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: MTB: Summer bloom CRICKET SONG
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:23:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Tom,

Where I live in KY, the humidity can be almost crippling, accompanied with heavy morning dew.  In one of the more recent droughts, I noticed that the only things reblooming just happened to be along the drip lines of the shed and one carport.  Not sure the dew was a factor, but it did supply moisture.
<<the dews to be any heavier,>>
Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
KY Zone 6