Re: Fw: Marie Caillet

From: David Silverberg <sil1812@molalla.net>

Mark: I was taken with the full rich blue color of the flower as opposed to the
violet/lavender/purple colors that normally occur with 35 mm color slide film
and blue iris.  Did you filter the film? If not, what type of film did you use.
I was truly impressed.
Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon - zone ???

Mark Cook wrote:

> From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
> > The picture of "Marie Caillet is great.  Could you tell me if you took a
> > picture with a 35MM and then scan or did you use one of those computer
> > cameras.  Thanks,
>      I took the picture with a 35 mm camera, then had the pictures scanned.
> I don't have one of those digital gadgets.
> Mark A. Cook
> billc@atlantic.net
> Dunnellon, Florida.
> You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
> http://www.onelist.com
> Weekly drawing is held each Friday.  See homepage for details!

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
See homepage for details, including our weekly drawing!