Re: Fw: Marie Caillet

From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> Mark: I was taken with the full rich blue color of the flower as opposed
to the
> violet/lavender/purple colors that normally occur with 35 mm color slide
> and blue iris.  Did you filter the film? If not, what type of film did you
> I was truly impressed.

     I used Kodak 200 Speed 35 mm film.  It was not filtered.  I may have
gotten lucky, but the photo shows the true color of the flower.  I took the
shot straight down over the bloom, and there was some light shading from
some Pines.
     The sun angle may have some play in this.  When I took that in April,
the sun is about 12 Degrees higher in the sky than it gets in your area on
the Summer Solstice.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!