Re: Crowned Heads

>Grows well for us too, how is the height for you? >

Hi Mike...
I'd say it gets in the 34"-35" range, not the 38" that Keith says, but it
does out grow both it's parents "In Reverse X Honky Tonk Blues".
I've got a great cross this year, Suttons "Bye Bye Blues('97) X Crowned
Bye Bye Blues is a Dykes quality wisteria blue SA that gets 38" or more
in the 2 years that I've had it, and this year I realized that the
standards are darker than the falls
(a reverse neglecta spageager) also from Honky Tonk Blues.

randy, who wouldn't sell Crowned Heads for less than $18.00
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!

GIVE YOUR WIFE A BREAK! Lowest prices on maids, lawn care, carpet
cleaning, painting and remodeling services in your area at our new FREE website.