[PHOTO] Re: Crowned Heads | Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:15:50" />

[PHOTO] Re: Crowned Heads

Hi Randy,
That's about what it grows to here too, a little short but the contrast
really makes up for it.  Sounds like a great cross you made, in fact it
sounds like one I would do too. :-)  Here is a picture of a seedling X Bye
Bye Blues.  Not a great picture angle, the flower is much nicer in person.
Very nice "pom pom" appendages.  Bye Bye Blues seems to be a great parent.
Thanks for the message.
P.S. I really like the "Dykes quality wisteria blue SA"  part of your
message ;-)