Pond & Weeds

Dana,

Dig your pond? Of course, I'm on my way, shovel in hand, but only  if you
come help me weed my place, ha, ha. We had an excellent presentation at the
NMIS meeting last night on Weeds and Irises. They touched on all our
favorites. London Rocket, Mustard, Bindweed, Nut Grass, Tumbleweeds, Sweet
Clover, Spurge. I was able to supply excellent specimans of all except the
Bindweed.

Cindy

Act NOW before June 30 to win $5,000!
Start grading businesses in your area to win.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5524/0/_/503733/_/961763754/