Re: Pond & Weeds

	Shucks, I wish I had known, I could have sent you a
truck full!!!  At least I don't have any nut grass
<G>.  We need to be weeding too, so that we can get
ready to dig.  Hard to believe we will be through with
digging in a month.  I am not looking forward to all
the work.  Oh well, such is life in the iris patch.
	Good luck with your pond!

--
mailto:ddbro@llano.net
Dana Brown

Gain peace of mind, and take control of the accuracy of your credit report.
Sign up for a FREE online credit report from ConsumerInfo.Com!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5785/0/_/503733/_/961806875/