Re: AZ AP

Dan & Marilyn Mason wrote:

> AZ AP is the best performing iris I've grown.

A great iris. It did pretty well in southern California, too. I might
get it again.

Allan Ensminger had a huge row of it planted for the Omaha AIS
convention in 1990. If it had been in bloom it might have won the Dykes.

Thanks for the pic.

Gerry
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP