Re: Do you want them?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Do you want them?
  • From: "auntypear" <auntypear@one.net.au>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 07:31:31 +1000

Dear Laurie.

I am new to the group,  and with a computer problems, so you probably don't
know me.  I would love to have your photos. And I would like to ask you one
more favour, can I please, use them in my graphics? I will put your name on
them and link back if you like. I live in Brisbane in Australia and the only
irises I can grow is on my desktop. Well I have a couple that can stand hit
and humidity, but that's it.

I would appreciate it so much. I will have to wait t get new computer to
make my graphics ( some time next month) but I can use e-mail now and can
save them until I get new computer.

I have no intention to violate anyone's copyrights, so if you don't want me
to use your pictures, just let me know.

Thank you.

Aunty Pear