Re: Do you want them?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Do you want them?
  • From: laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 23:05:10 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@m...> wrote:
> If you are afraid of flooding the list, you could dribble them out over
> the bloomless (or almost so for many of us) period until the next season
> starts. That would make you very popular with those of us suffering from
> iris withdrawl.

Gee, Gerry, I haven't been *very popular* a day in my life!  You mean, all I
ever had to do was show folks a bunch of iris pics?  Why didn't anybody tell
me that when I was in grade-jr high-high school????  LOL!

It might take a little time for me to post all my pics, anyway.  For one thing, TB
bloom just started yesterday in my garden.  For another thing, I've been taking
numerous pics of each cv, and now I have to go through them and choose the
best  to post from each cv's dozen or so pics.  YIKES!

I am very pleased that you guys seem to be enjoying my pics.  I'll keep
snapping and posting.

Laurie