[PHOTO] Iris: Reginae | Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:25:54" />

[PHOTO] Iris: Reginae

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Iris: Reginae
  • From: "Shauna _" <skorblizzard@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 00:25:46 -0600

Hi Gang,

I bought this iris a couple of years ago from a plant sale at the Devonian
Botanic Gardens in Alberta here.

It was labeled: "Iris: Reginae (white with purple veining)". I have attached
a photo.

Does anyone know what family it is from? It does have a beard but is it more
of a species type or ??... It is about 16" tall and the flowers are approx.
2" (I am guessing)

(Alberta, Zone 3)