Re: Re: Unknown Historic

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Unknown Historic
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:41:31 -0500

Yes, it's blooming now, but so are some of my TB's.  I took a closer look at
Sandra's picture, and her's looks different.

I actually still have the entire range still blooming - a few MDB's, SDB's,
IB's, BB's, MTB's, TB's, some Siberians and a couple of old flags.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3