[PHOTO] TB: Golden Panther revisited | Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:16:16" />

[PHOTO] TB: Golden Panther revisited

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Golden Panther revisited
  • From: jem300@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:16:05 EDT

Here's another shot of Golden Panther (Tasco, 2000).  Patrick Orr had already
posted a few great shots of it but I had to put my two cents in.  This first
year plant put up the most amazing stalk with highest bud count (14) in my
The lovely color and form speak for themselves....

Linda Doffek
West Bend, Wisconsin, USA       USDA zone 5
Member AIS, SSI, MIS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society